PHILLIP BIANCO PAINTING, ACRYLIC

PHILLIP BIANCO PAINTING, ACRYLIC
ACRYLIC PAINTING TITLED,"SUPPRESSION,AGAIN"

Thursday, May 14, 2015

   What is taking place at this Blog titled. "Phillip Bianco Painting" is I am going thorough a procedure to re-develop art skills. The feedback I got was most people liked some of my Flowers and the painting titled, "Suppression Again". I can say it's been decades since I have been able to paint but during my youth when I painted often my art work did well enough to be exhibited. So, what I am doing is renovating a space in my the basement of my residence to create art, I will taking a few art classes and I will get serious about painting. So, I got both positive and negative criticisms, that a good thing, I think as time goes on I know where I am going with art work. I am starting over, it will take  more time but again I think I will be able to create something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment