PHILLIP BIANCO PAINTING, ACRYLIC

PHILLIP BIANCO PAINTING, ACRYLIC
ACRYLIC PAINTING TITLED,"SUPPRESSION,AGAIN"

Thursday, October 1, 2015



    Yes, as I had said I re-began painting again just over a year ago, I created 12 art works since. Below I posted two art works, first is the 4th art work I  created it's of a flower, I also used pastel and charcoal with acrylic paint on canvass board. The second painting is painting 12 of a flower that is water color on paper. Why I re-posted the two art works is because an Art Critic liked both of them. Presently, I am working on art piece number 13, yes, it's another parallelism.
    Due to athletic motivated incidents I post my response at my Blog titled, "Phillip Bianco Football".







4th art works, pastel, charcoal, acrylic on canvass board



2015 recent water color painting, last time I worked with water colors was 1968


No comments:

Post a Comment