PHILLIP BIANCO PAINTING, ACRYLIC

PHILLIP BIANCO PAINTING, ACRYLIC
ACRYLIC PAINTING TITLED,"SUPPRESSION,AGAIN"

Saturday, March 12, 2016

    I started creating art work again about a year ago, in the years time I created 12 art works, well viewers like some of the art I created, so, I took a Water Color Class as I mentioned at prior posts and posted the first water color painting I did after I took the class, the last time I worked with water color paints was 1968, so, it was suggested I take a sketching/drawing class, so, yes, I took a class and the sketch posted below is the first sketch I completed after I took the class, it's a fictitious female from my imagination.  Below I posted some sketches of favorite people I did a couple of months ago, today is 6/25/16

2015 water color painting by Phillip Bianco







No comments:

Post a Comment